5 months ago
Customer Support Manager
This opportunity is to join the UK’s leading financial services organisation as a Customer Support Manager. They are currently recruiting for a new position as an experienced Customer Support Manager to join the Cardiff office. Offering a competitive salary of £34,000-£55,000 with excellent company benefits and progression opportunities. If you have proven Customer Support Manager experience then this would be the role for you.
As a Customer Support Manager you will be:
- Supporting and managing 2 Customer Support Team Leaders.
- Training members of staff on new processes
- Proactively drive forward planning whilst taking ownership for the forecasting of future demand in the business
- Collaboratively find solutions for resource challenges
- Communicate proactively and prioritise actions that act on any barriers to high quality service and engagement.
What you will bring to the team
- Previous managerial experience
- Previous experience in a customer service background
- Highly motivated with effective communication skills
- Desirable experience in a regulated environment
What you will get in return
- Salary up to £55,000 dependant on experience
- Generous pension scheme
- The option to work from home on occasion
- 25 days holiday
- Private medical insurance
- Discretionary performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Share scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- High street discounts
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Libby Crofts-Coles on 02921 673 712.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*