20 days ago
03 March 2019
Customer Support Administrator ( overnight shift)
Are you a tech savvy individual with a passion for customer service? This newly created customer service role is for a brand new start-up company in the Centre of Cardiff with a vision to become number 1 within customer care.
This is what you’ll be doing
Being main point of contact for all customers including SME’s, freelancers and entrepreneurs within their daily banking requirements:
- Responding to customers via web-chat facility and social media
- Being pro-active with solving customer enquiries
- Compliance check on all customers
- Escalating enquiries to developers to resolve if not able
- Full complaint handling
- Working with internal departments to resolve the situation for customers quicker
- Keeping up to date with full product knowledge
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Excellent written English
- Interest within technology and the wider finance world
- Previous customer service background
- A “can –do” attitude with a passion for motivating and progression.
- Ability to work 10pm to 7am
And this is what you’ll get in return
Attractive salary with excellent progression opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries on 02921 673734