7 months ago
Customer Support (Part time)
Do you have previous experience in customer support position? Are you self-motivated and able to work autonomously? Do you possess excellent communication skills? Then please apply today.
This is what you’ll be doing
This newly created customer service role is for a brand new start-up company who have recently opened up an office in Cardiff city centre. They are looking for someone to join on a part time basis to help them provide world-class customer support.
- Helping customers with all enquires including troubleshooting, product information and any other technical issues that may occur
- Processing customer applications
- Working efficiently to ensure all customers receive replies to their enquires in a speedy and professional manner
- Working towards weekly KPIs
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience in customer support
- Excellent communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to maintain excellent product knowledge
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office package and PC literate
- Ability to work evenings and weekends on a shift basis
And this is what you’ll get in return
32 days paid pro-rata holiday (including public holidays)
Ability to work from home when needed
Friendly and relaxed office space
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Bethan Evans.