up to £23,000
over 1 year ago
Are you passionate about customer service and working for a forward thinking company? This exciting role is for a Customer service savvy candidate to join the ever growing team as they take over Cardiff.
This is what you’ll be doing
You’ll be taking complete ownership of customer support enquiries via webchat with the ability to work either from the office or home.
- Being a super-efficient and positive assistant and providing the customers with the best service and answering all their questions via Webchat.
- Ensuring that the customers are on boarded with ease, making sure that all identification and operational tasks that come your way are handled with excellence.
- Solving problems with honesty and decisiveness.
- Getting to know the customers, talking directly to them to ensure you are getting to the
- Heart of what they need, what they want.
- Dealing with complaints, escalating any changes to the developers so make sure it doesn’t happen again
- You will answer questions on payments, standing orders, direct debits, and cards.
- Putting the customer first, there is no script it’s just “you” and the customer.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Passion and motivated to deliver exceptional customer service
- Organised, prioritise and mange own workload effectively
- Previously experience of working with Web Chat feature is desirable but this can all be taught
- Excellent written English
- Flexible to work on a 24 hour shift pattern with the opportunity to work from home after training has completed.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and good typing skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- An excellent starting salary with great progression opportunities. This role offers you the flexibility to work from home also.
- It includes 20 days annual leave, with the chance to bump this up to 23 days.
- You’ll be joining a friendly and sociable team who are just starting the exciting challenge of building the team, great opportunity to show off your skills and develop.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Emma Harries on either email@example.com or 02921 673734.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.