£30000 - £33000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits!
02921 673 753
21 days ago
16 December 2021
Do you have experience with KYC? Do you have team leadership experience within the financial services remit? Do you have experience managing new applications? Motivating a team?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be working with a highly dynamic, leading local employer within their Application department where you will be welcoming new customers, alongside your team of agents. Experience with KYC would be great.
You will be required to lead, coach and motivate your team in a hands-on manner ensuring that all documentation is correctly checked, focusing on continuous improvement and to provide an excellent level of service to new customers.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience within a team leadership capacity, we can be open to industry but financial services would be great!
- A natural motivator that can lead the team effectively.
- KYC experience- an added bonus!
- Excellent communication skills
- Up to £33,000 dependant on skills and experience plus an excellent benefits scheme.
- Rota given up front, so you have plenty of notice and any shifts from 8-10pm can be worked within the luxury of your own home, if you would like!
Contact Jessica Harmer, a Financial specialist, for immediate consideration
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.