£600 - £700 per day
14 days ago
10 April 2023
Cyber Software Reverse Engineer - £700per day outside ir35 - Cardiff - Highly Hybrid - 6 months (extensions likely) - one stage virtual interview - Must hold a current SC clearance - Sector: Financial services
Yolk Recruitment are seeking a Cyber Software Reverse Engineer to join a global leader in financial services. The ideal candidate will have a passion for reverse engineering and experience in software development, analysis, and debugging. As a Cyber Software Reverse Engineer, you will be responsible for analyzing and reverse engineering software systems, as well as developing and implementing effective security solutions to protect our clients' sensitive information.
- Analyze and reverse engineer software systems to identify vulnerabilities and potential threats.
- Develop and implement security solutions to protect against cyber attacks.
- Collaborate with other team members to research and develop new security techniques and technologies.
- Provide technical guidance and support to other team members and clients.
- Conduct security assessments and audits to identify potential risks and threats.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in cyber security and software reverse engineering
- Extensive experience in cyber software reverse engineering
- Must hold a current SC security clearance
- Strong knowledge of software reverse engineering tools and techniques
- Experience with disassembly and decompilation tools such as IDA Pro, Ghidra, or Hopper
- Experience with binary analysis and vulnerability research
- Familiarity with software development, analysis, and debugging
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field
- Experience in financial services sector