4 months ago
Data Analyst (Full time)
Are you a highly analytical and a wizard on excel? Are you looking for your next challenge? Then please apply today.
This is what you’ll be doing
Working within the Analytics and MI Team to efficiently deliver analysis of client and supplier data, including data analysis and reporting to produce high quality outputs for clients.
- Being point of contact for all clients taking in full requirements.
- Provide a thorough breakdown back to your clients and suggest alternatives if appropriate.
- Understanding requests and providing an insight into client data.
- Analyses data and produce reports for client insight and opportunity.
- Perform data cleansing and manipulation of client data.
- Produce reports and dashboards to meet client’s requirements.
- Support the analytics manager with any ad-hoc duties.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel.
- Able to understand and manipulate data including pivots and vlookups.
- Able to cleanse data using formula and having a proactive and challenging thought process throughout.
- Knowledge in data visualisation for example Gannt Charts.
And this is what you’ll get in return
Working 37.5 hours a week (flexible)
Up to £25,000 for the right candidate
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Bethan Evans on 02921 673743