£34000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Data Analyst - up to £36,000 - Hybrid (No Fixed Days in Office)
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with a very unique Civil Service Organisation. This highly specialised nature of the company leads to varied and interesting projects.
We are supporting them to recruit a Data Analyst who can work creatively in an organisation where there is a lot of opportunity to progress to the next stage of your career.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who has some good quality Data Analysis experience, who is looking to work towards the next progression in their career.
What the Data Analyst will be doing.
You will be working in a collaborative environment to refine business challenges into questions that can be answered through the use of data.
- Identification of good quality data sources
- Evaluating data quality and finding ways of removing poor quality data
- Presenting findings through the use of dashboards and one off visualisations
- Maintaining and improving existing dashboards
What the successful Data Analyst will bring to the team
You will have an eagerness to push towards the next stage of your career development, with a continuous desire to learn.
- Experience choosing statistical/mathematical approaches
- Experience extracting and evaluating data - finding quality issues
- Ability to generate custom dashboards
- Works to known data visualisation and communication practices
Here's What You'll Get in Return
- Hybrid and flexible working options with no set office days
- Salary of up to £36,000
- Pension scheme up to 27.9%
- Clear progression avenues with company support for your progression
Think this one's for you
If you think this Data Analyst opportunity is for you then please apply online.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.