£25000 per annum
02921 673 727
16 days ago
25 August 2022
Yolk Recruitment are working closely with a successful and dynamic software business based in Cardiff to find a driven Data Analyst to join their team.
They are a leading UK Procurement software provider and have clients across the Public and Private Sector. They are dedicated to supporting their staff in their development and progression within the business and offer qualifications and further training to staff!
What you’ll be doing
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst to join a personable and supportive software company based in Cardiff. You will work within a small team of Analysts where you will process clients finance and contract data regularly. You will also:
- Create and maintain various import procedures to prepare files to be uploaded onto the databases and systems
- Complete various tasks including merging, formatting, translating and cleansing data
- Investigate and resolve any issues and errors with the systems, and work closely with managers to suggest and implement any improvements
- Complete regular routine data activities, involving the use of Companies House, ONS and other information hubs.
- Ensure all systems and databases are kept up to date and accurate.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
As a confident Data Analyst, you will have previous experience working with Excel and Access, and be confident in your abilities of manipulating data in these systems, as well as:
- Confidence in communicating with people on all levels.
- Passion for providing excellent customer service to all
- Exemplary IT skills, including use of Microsoft Office, with a keen eye for detail.
- Experience in multitasking and working under pressure.
- The ability to work as part of a team but also be self-motivated to work alone.
And this is what you’ll get in return
As a Customer Support Executive, you will receive a salary up to £22,000 + opportunity for annual bonus, alongside:
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (Increasing to 25 Days after 1 year)
- Monday – Friday hours, with no weekend work
- Hybrid working, and an excellent city centre based office with fantastic public transport links
- Great opportunities for growth and development within the business
- A supportive team to work with every day
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Chelsea Campbell on 02921 673727