£60000.00 - £72000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Senior Data Engineer (AWS / GCP) | London | Hybrid (2 days per week onsite) | Up to £88,000 | 2 stage interview process
Are you a highly skilled Data Engineer looking for a new challenge? Yolk Recruitment is excited to support a leading UK publisher in their search for a talented individual to join their team as a Senior Data Engineer. If you're ready to take your career to the next level, read on!
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the performance, integrity, and security of the company's data. This includes supporting the development of a new multi-cloud Data Lake, designing and delivering a new B2B Data Warehouse, and integrating various data sources such as Google Analytics and eCommerce data.
You will also be responsible for providing data sets for reporting applications, analyzing S3 data sources, and aligning existing and new processes to defined design patterns and coding standards.
The role is based in their recently refurbished offices just off Trafalgar Square. They operate a hybrid working model with 2 days per week in the office.
- Managing the performance, integrity, and security of the company's data
- Supporting the development of a new multi-cloud Data Lake
- Designing and delivering a new B2B Data Warehouse, integrating various data sources
- Migration of SSAS Cube into new B2B AWS Data Warehouse
- Align existing and new processes to defined design patterns and coding standards
- Maintain data standards, including adherence to the Data Protection Act
- Strong experience in a similar role
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong SQL, Python, Airflow, and experience with Cloud environments (AWS, GCP)
- AWS data storage solutions (AWS Data Lake, Data Warehouse etc).
- Ideally you will also have exposure to Google Cloud.
- Salary up to £72,000
- 25 days holiday (bank holidays on top)
- Flexible & remote working options
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.