£9.50 - £10 per hour
4 days ago
1 Month with potential for extension
11 November 2021
Do you have experience in Data Entry Administration? Are you looking for a temporary role? Then please apply below.
What you’ll be doing?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Data Entry Administrator to join a national financial services company based in Pengam, Cardiff. This is a temporary role for at least 1 month with potential for extension.
In this role you will be:
- Dealing with return to sender post that comes into the office
- Opening the return to sender post
- Updating excel tracker with details of the post being returned
- Noting the customer account with details of the post that’s returned
- Securely destroy the letter once recorded
What you’ll bring to the team?
As an experienced Data Entry Administrator, you will be:
- Highly organised
- Previous experience in administration
- Excel skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work within a team environment
By being a Data Entry Administrator, you will receive:
- £9.50 –£10 per hour
- A working week of Monday – Friday 9-5
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for a Data Entry Administrator- then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Libby Crofts Coles at Yolk Recruitment on 02921673722