Up to £25000.00 per annum
11 months ago
Data Entry Technician | Cardiff | Onsite | Salary up to £25,000 + Bonus
Yolk Recruitment are supporting a client in their search for a Master Data Technician to join their team. If you are an experienced professional with a strong attention to detail and excellent data entry skills, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
The role is based onsite at the companies Cardiff office.
- Maintain and manage material master data, including creating and updating Bills of Material (BOM) and Routings for new and existing products
- Process requests for item master creation and data amendments, ensuring that master data related to new products is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with configuration rules and policies
- Perform scheduled audits on products and other supply chain-related data to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Develop export and import strategies for cleaning and maintaining data
- Liaise with internal and external contacts to obtain and maintain master data information
- Understand the structure of key data items and relationships between them, and use in internal reporting
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Salary up to £25,000
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 20 days holiday (bank holidays on top) rising to 25 days after 5 years
Please get in touch for further details!
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and experience can apply