£40000 - £50000 per annum
02922 671 378
21 days ago
20 August 2022
Cardiff / Hybrid
Up to £50,000
Yolk Recruitment are working with an expanding financial services institution in Cardiff looking to grow their data Governance team.
If successful you will join an experienced team engaging with key business stakeholders to ensure company & client data is governed effectively & securely. The company are looking to shift to a metadata data management approach, this will be a key focus of the role over the first 6-12 months.
They are based in modern recently refurbished offices in Cardiff city centre however the role can be based fully remotely.
This is what you'll be doing:
- Establish and run one of the key data governance services – Data Definition & Governance, Data Quality Management, Data Lineage
- Work with Data Owners and Change & IT teams to define and document critical data
- Manage and exploit the metadata repository to improve understanding on the Society’s data estate, promoting the use of metadata to drive efficiency and agility within the organisation
- Provide advice to data owners and projects impacting on the data estate, guiding outcomes for the enterprise, and aligned to data regulations, policies, and standards
- SME for Data Governance, Reference Data Management, and Data Quality platforms
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Experience of delivering data governance services within the Financial Services sector or similar regulated industry
- Broad understanding of Data Governance and Data Management Frameworks (e.g. DAMA), and relevant standards
- Technically minded with proven record of using a variety of methods and tools to govern, analyse and measure data
- Confident working with a variety of types and grain of data (customer, transactional, financial, digital, reference), preferably in financial services context
What you'll receive in return:
- Salary up to £50,000
- Remote & flexible working options
- 25 days holiday (Bank holidays on top)
- Company bonus scheme
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.