Up to £40,000 with excellent benefits package
7 months ago
Data Governance Consultant
Yolk Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Data Governance Consultant for a central Cardiff organisation. Our client is on a digital journey, overhauling their digital and web capabilities. This newly created role for a Data Governance Consultant provides an opportunity to have your say in shaping their 3-5 year data strategy.
This is what you’ll be doing
The Data Governance Consultant will be responsible for delivery of Data Governance services to business stakeholders and projects, covering at least one of the following areas data ownership, data definition, data quality and meta data analysis.
- Establish and run data quality checking procedures around the organisation’s critical data and process
- Work with data owners and Change & IT teams to define and document critical data
- Manage and exploit metadata repository to improve understanding on the organisation’s data estate, leading innovation around use of metadata to drive efficiency and agility within the organisation
- Provide advisory services to data owners and projects impacting on the organisation’s data estate, guiding outcomes for the enterprise, and aligned to regulations, policies, and standards
- SME for Data Governance, Reference Data Management, and Data Quality platforms
- Produce data governance and quality metrics and associated insight
- Work with Business Analyst to ensure delivery of minimum data requirements during transformation projects and to support data mapping activities
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- The successful Data Governance Consultant applicant will bring the following to our client:
- Experience within a data management/government environment
- Experience utilising a variety of methods and software tools to govern, analyse and measure data
- Data Management/Data governance certification
- Data Government/Data Management Frameworks (DAMA etc)
And this is what you’ll get in return
A highly competitive package including pension, bonus and incentive schemes, life assurance cover, critical illness protection, private healthcare and the option to buy extra holiday each year.
Generous flexible benefits package
Salary up to £40,000
Are you up for the challenge?
If this Data Governance Consultant sounds like an opportunity for you or someone you know please send your CV or ask them to do the same.
Please note that while the world is in crisis, and many of us are working from home, much of the business world is battening down the hatches and making every effort to continue running our businesses in the best way we can. Our client is dedicated to the safety of its own staff so interviews will be via telephone in the first instance with final stages expected to be via video. Please don’t delay your application to this post as our client is keen to progress with this key role without delay.