£60 per hour
22 days ago
06 July 2022
Yolk Recruitment are looking for a data link system engineer to join an exciting defence and aerospace company that is working on innovative technologies found nowhere else in the U.K.
You will be part of a highly skilled and motived engineers working on the cutting-edge of defence technologies. The role is for an initial 6-month period but extensions are likely.
- Responsible for systems engineering, requirements definition and validation of the products Datalink, accountable to the Datalink CofEx Systems Lead.
- Elicit and understand customer needs to develop a complete and coherent system design solution.
- Develop and refine in collaboration with the Mechanical, Electronic and Software Design Leads, the internally generated requirements for the equipment.
- Experience in system engineering for defence-standard hardware, firmware and software.
- Proficient Rational DOORS user, able to create and manage requirement modules as well as associated requirement verification modules, within formal change processes.
- Experience in Model Based Systems Engineering.
- Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and the capability to write clear, concise engineering documentation.
- Have good interaction skills - verbal communication, listening and time management.