£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
11 days ago
13 April 2023
Data Operations Manager | Up to £70,000 + Up to 20% Bonus | Mostly Remote (1-2 days per month in London Office) | 2 Stage Interview Process
Yolk Recruitment are working with a leading socially responsible financial services company. They're setting up a new division focused on investment into affordable housing & they're looking for an experienced Data Operations Manager to join their Data function.
As Data Operations Manager you will be responsible for implementing & championing a data led approach across the business driving the data strategy, ensuring data integrity and quality, and optimising operational efficiency. To be successful you will need a passion for data & a strong experience managing data operations in an organisation with complex data sources.
While this is not a hands on technical role you will need a strong understanding of the full data lifecycle including ETL pipleines, cloud computing (ideally AWS), data visualisation & reporting & CRM systems (ideally salesforce) you will also need strong Excel skills.
They're based in modern offices in Central London & the role can be mostly remote with monthly visits into the office.
- Being accountable for ensuring all data is within requisite integrity limits.
- Providing leadership on the promotion and education of best practice for data quality and controls in a pragmatic and agile manner.
- Building and maintaining robust control environments for all managed data sets, creating transparency and agile monitoring capabilities.
- Developing, leading and managing the Data Operations function which is build an operating framework that supports business-wide (and external) data consumers.
- Champion the drive to a data-led culture and lead a high performing team that provides excellent stakeholder and consumer support and delivery to unlock value for data customers.
- Leading on innovation and continuous improvement of data quality and data sets, bringing statistical methods as a standard practice.
- Strong experience in data quality and controls and be able to demonstrate how to shape data controls, data structures, quality metrics, and basic statistics and data visualisation.
- Experience with a major CRM technology solution - ideally salesforce.
- Experience of operations (perhaps with operational risk) and some exposure to data governance, and good working knowledge of data structures, marts, business intelligence, data quality and governance capabilities.
- Understanding of data management technologies (data catalogue, data quality management), enterprise and Cloud technologies.
- Expert Excel skills.
- Salary up to £70,000
- Bonus of up to 20%
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Remote & flexible working
- 25 days holiday (bank holidays on top)
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.