£60000 - £70000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Data Platform Administrator - Up to £70,000 / Cardiff (Hybrid, expected on site min once per month)
Yolk Recruitment is seeking a highly skilled Data Platform Administrator for a key role within an organisation's DataOps function. In this position, you will be responsible for administrating and developing a new data science and cloud platform incorporating tools and systems such as Dataiku, Alteryx, Sagemaker, POSIT and the Azure ML Platform. In the future Dataiku will be the main tool of choice, experience in this area is desirable however full training on the platform will be delivered.
This is what you'll be doing:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create and maintain Azure cloud-native services for Data Science Platforms.
- Administer, troubleshoot, and maintain data science platforms, including Dataiku, Azure Machine Learning, POSIT, and Alteryx.
- Manage data source connections, user permissions, and workflows.
- Contribute to implementing Machine Learning Engineering standards while ensuring data governance in Azure Cloud.
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Systems Administration background, creating user accounts, projects, and general administration.
- Collaboration with data governance teams to ensure data maintenance and adherence to best practices during MLOps in Azure Cloud.
- Comfortable working across Cloud/Platform-related teams and tools.
- Cloud experience in particular Azure.
This is a great opportunity for someone to develop their Data Science, Cloud and Platform interests and work closely with the teams and the tools they use in their domains. Training from the vendor will be provided so if you've had exposure to Databricks instead of Dataiku for example we'd still very much like to hear from you!
And this is what you'll get in return:
Salary up to £70,000 per annum
Medical, Life Assurance & Income Protection Schemes
Annual Performance Bonus
27 days holiday
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Lewis Allen to find out more!
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.