£44774 - £59437 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you a data platform specialist looking for a new opportunity?
Yolk is working with the UK’s largest pension organisation to find a fulltime, permanent data specialist to join their IT team. We are looking for a focused and highly skilled individual who has a positive can-do attitude and good attention to detail, to work in the heart of Brighton amongst a highly flexible and diverse workplace.
What you will be doing as a Data Platform Specialist
- To provide technical management and development using Azura data platform.
- To monitor and fix integration issues.
- To set up new data sources
- To assist and managed the creation of new datasets
- SQL databases experience
- Azure data factory or SSIS experience
- Experience of continuous integration
- Power BI skills
- Dynamics 365
- Customer facing/consultancy skills
Here is what you’ll get in return as a Data Platform Specialist
- Salary - £44,774 and £59,437
- Ideal working locations
- Flexible working
- Hybrid working
- Recognised pension scheme
- Development opportunities.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work