£500 - £501 per day
14 days ago
22 October 2022
Data Project Manager - Hybrid - Birmingham - 500 a day - Inside IR35 - Consultancy
Yolk Recruitment are looking for a Data Project Manager from a consulting background for a global client based in Birmingham
What you will be doing
You will be working within a PMO team to deliver projects within both a client project and product services (SaaS) environment.
- Demonstrate the skills required to effectively manage a project through the full lifecycle from inception to implementation.
- Demonstrate the ability to support project delivery within an Agile Framework.
- Ensure vision, scope, goals and deliverables for all projects are clearly defined and communicated.
- Track project dependencies and critical path activities to ensure the project timeline is managed.
- All projects are tracked and delivered on time and to agreed budgets, any deviations are managed through the project lifecycle process.
- Understands and monitors measures related to the effectiveness and efficiency of project management. Prepare and communicate the lessons learned for each project managed
- All project costs are effectively captured, tracked and communicated.
- All risks, issues, actions and decisions are clearly tracked and any escalation is managed in a timely fashion to enable mitigation and resolution.
- Adhere to best practice project management methodology.
- Contribute to the development of standards and processes which support project delivery.
- Provide excellent stakeholder management to external clients.
- Provide clear direction to all stakeholders involved within the project delivery.
- Demonstrate strong collaboration and relationship building skills.
- Work effectively with demanding customers, understanding and supporting their business goals whilst maintaining the strategic and commercial position
You will ideally have
- Prince2 and or AgilePM certifications preferred.
- Experience with modern tools which aid team collaboration such as SharePoint, Monday, JIRA, DevOps
- Competent with the use of the M365 office suite
- Demonstrates experience of delivering technology related projects of various scope and sizes.
- Demonstrates the ability to manage successful projects from inception to completion following all standard project process methodologies.
- Demonstrates the successful management of project budgets and costs, including team member utilisation and billing.
- Can build and lead a cross functional project team.
- Excellent communication skills - a good listener, diplomacy.
- Experienced with external client stakeholder management and demonstrates the skills required to effectively manage client goals and expectations
- Self-motivated, takes responsibility for both personal development and project activities.
- Team focused, a collaborative team member, contributing to the success of a team
- Organised and methodical, ability to work accurately under time constraints.
- Flexible, can adapt to a changing department, team and project environment.
This is an exceptional place to work. A place where there is strong emphasis on career development for the right individuals. This is a role where you can excel within a fast-paced environment and succeed within a thriving organisation.