8 months ago
Data Protection Senior Associate/Partner
A top tier Legal 500 national law firm, are looking for a driven Data Protection Senior Associate or Partner, to lead their Data Protection and Security Team. This is an excellent opportunity for a forward thinking and dynamic Solicitor to take a lead role in developing a successful team in an ambitious firm. This position is based in Bristol; however, some travel other offices may be required.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Lead the Data Protection team, with the support of the successful Commercial team which operates across the UK
- Handle complex work including subject access requests, data protection audits, advising on cross boarder transfers and GDPR issues
- Develop client relationships and increase the market presence of the data protection team
- Work with a broad range of clients, and tailor solutions to meet their individual needs
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Partner or Senior Associate
- Established Data Protection experience
- A following is highly desirable
- Resilience and drive to lead a team
- A focus on business development, with the ability to build strong and lasting client relationships
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Excellent bonus structure
- Car allowance at Partner level
- Health Care cash plan
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays, plus your birthday off, plus an extra day at Christmas!) or 30 days as a Partner
- Great city centre location
- Free legal services to staff
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this Data Protection Senior Associate or Partner role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.