£40000 - £46000.00 per annum
12 months ago
Data Scientist - Up to £46,000 - Hybrid (Cardiff Based)
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team is working with an essential not-for-profit organisation to recruit a Data Scientist.
This role is ideal if you have a postgraduate degree in a scientific or mathematical discipline (Or equivalent experience) and experience working in a technical role.
What the Data Scientist will be doing
You will be responsible for identifying the best solutions to problems and then generation of solutions that will add benefit to the business.
- Uses statistics, machine learning and other automated processes to deliver solutions
- Use Agile approaches to develop and deploy analytical solutions
- Propose and support the use of new tools and processes
- Implement the analytics governance framework
What you will bring to the team
You will have a postgraduate degree (Or equivalent experience in a medium-large company) and be an advanced programmer with experience of statistical languages.
- Strong programming skills in statistical languages like R and Python
- Experience working in a medium-large organisation on a technical role
- Detailed knowledge of data science
- Knowledge of development and deployment of analytical tools
Here's What You'll Get in Return
The successful Data Scientist will be rewarded with;
- Salary of up to £46,000
- Up to 11% pension contribution
- 33 Days Annual Leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Funded training
- Family friendly policies
Think this one's for you
If you think this Data Scientist opportunity is for you then apply online.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.