£75000 per annum
3 months ago
09 July 2022
Yolk Recruitment are on the lookout for Data Strategy Director to work with one of our large MarTech clients.
The role will give you the opportunity to shape the future of the data and analytics department in order to lead them into a cookieless world.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for marketing, data and using their skills to make a revolutionary customer experience.
- Collaborate with the Head of department and other senior members of the Data & Analytics team to develop complementary products and services which ladder up to the overarching department vision set by the Head of department
- Consultancy & expertise – provide support on the selection and implementation of best-in-class technology, audience management, BI and analysis platforms for our clients
- Creative data strategies - develop solutions, POCs and prototypes that drive business growth, both for our clients and the wider agency.
- Work with account management and new business teams to identify opportunities to grow our Data & Analytics offering.
- Thought leadership – researching and developing POVs, champion the agency and department vision, and leverage your wider network to drive department growth
- Strong Digital Marketing platform experience such as: Salesforce, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, or Adobe cloud products.
- BI Applications - preferably Google Data Studio, or Tableau, Power BI, Looker
- Experience planning and analysing customer data feeds and marketing campaigns
- Using ETL for data mining
- Datawarehouse experience
- Adobe Analytics