£37,000 - £42,000
about 1 month ago
- 12 month FTC
- Cardiff (remote)
- £37,000 - £42,000
Our client, a market leading utilities company based in South Wales, seek an experienced Database Developer to join their South Wales technology team.
The ideal candidate will have an extensive Database Development background with experience across the Azure Data stack.
You will also have skills in experience in some or all of the following areas:
- Solid technical knowledge of data engineering and analytical concepts
- Demonstrable experience of building ETLs/pipelines (e.g. SSIS, Data Factory)
- Experience across the Microsoft Azure Data Stack, including Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse and Azure SQL
- Strong experience in maintaining and optimizing the Azure Synapse to maximize performance.
- The ability to manage time, prioritise tasks, self-review your work and produce deliverables of a high quality under tight client deadlines in time pressured environments.
- Experience of following Agile project management principles, particularly in the context of data and analytical project delivery
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Steve Shuttlewood at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*