£28000 - £31000 per annum
22 days ago
Yolk Recruitment are excited to be closely working with the UK's leading construction materials group to find a friendly and driven Deliveries Coordinator to join their team in Wenvoe.
They operate in over 350 locations across Great Britain and Ireland and produce essential materials that make a fundamental different to everyday people.
This is what you'll be doing
This is an excellent opportunity for a Deliveries Coordinator to join an energetic and busy Construction company based on the outskirts of Cardiff. You will work to coordinate deliveries of supplies in a busy market. You will also:
- Receive customer orders, respond to them and input them onto the system efficiently.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with customers, and handle any queries professionally and efficiently
- Liaise regularly with the commercial, operations and transport teams to plan all dispatch and deliveries as cost effective as possible
- Support the team in planning deliveries and the potential transport capacity of any major contract or large scheme
- Coordinate with the transport and production team to ensure deliveries are made on time and correctly
The experience you'll bring to the team
As a driven and dynamic deliveries coordinator you'll need to have:
- Previous experience working within deliveries, with knowledge of road haulage
- Great administration skills
- Excellent communication skills with people at all levels, with the ability to build relationships with colleagues and customers
- Excellent IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office
- The ability to make effective decisions and to work within tight deadlines.
- Excellent organisation skills, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to work prioritise own workload
- Drive to achieve targets and the willingness to learn new skills
And this is what you'll get in return
As a deliveries coordinator, you will receive a salary up to £31,000 a year depending on experience alongside:
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Employee Share and Save Scheme
- Free Parking Onsite
- A fantastic and dynamic team to work with every day
- Excellent opportunities for development
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Chelsea Campbell