Competitive Salary + commission + benefits
12 days ago
12 February 2021
The Public Sector is the biggest employer in the UK constantly evolving, keeping Yolk’s Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team busier then ever.
We are proud to have been awarded a place on a number of national frameworks as well as being preferred suppliers to organisations throughout the sector. We have an enviable client base across the UK and its growing quickly.
This is what you’ll be doing:
This position is a 180˚recruitment position so there is no sales requirement, not even a little bit!
We are in the fortunate position of having incoming vacancies from our existing frameworks/PSLs as well as a dedicated Business Development function for the Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team, so this is a pure delivery role.
· Taking job briefings via telephone/virtually.
· Identifying and engaging suitable candidates using a comprehensive suite of talent attraction methodologies and available technology.
· Conducting robust candidate screening processes.
· Support candidates through full registration and application.
· Liaise with clients regarding progress of vacancies.
· Arrange and manage a seamless interview/offer process.
· Facilitate on-boarding.
· Provide a quality and transparent service to both clients and candidates.
· Adhering to Yolk processes and supporting the team to achieve SLAs.
The experience you’ll bring to the team:
· Demonstrable recruitment experience.
· Experience working in a fast past, high pressured environment.
There’s also some must haves:
· Bright, Bold, Better in everything you put your mind to
· Work ethic! We’re busy, there’s no hiding from it so we expect you to be able to work at pace while maintaining excellence in delivery.
· A plate spinner
· High levels of attention to detail
· Common sense and oodles of intelligence
What’s On Offer:
· The opportunity to join an award winning busines, in a growing division with an excellent base salary and market leading commission structure.
· Career progression in you own hands (with support from your team and our inhouse Head of L&D)
· A day so busy you’ll never look at the clock again!
· Significantly less stress than a typical 360 degree recruitment role with no pressure to sell
· State of the art, multi zone working environment with free parking onsite (OK the comfort of your own home, at the minute!)
· Support, Guidance and a mentorship scheme
· Excellent annal leave, your birthday off and pension on top.
· Monthly, quarterly and annual incentive schemes
· Clear pathway for progression, whichever route you decide to take
· A voice…that’s heard!
Are you up to the challenge?
To find out more and for a confidential chat please apply with a CV and a short covering letter outlining why you’re destined to be a Delivery Consultant for the Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristics. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.