£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
12 days ago
12 April 2023
Are you an experienced engineering professional looking to take on a leadership role in a growing manufacturing company?
Yolk Recruitment is exclusively supporting an exciting opportunity for a Deputy Maintenance Manager to join our client's team in Wales, UK. This is a key role within the maintenance team and offers the chance to drive continuous improvement using LEAN Manufacturing tools.
The company has been in business for over 100 years and has a reputation for delivering high-quality products and services to a wide range of industries, including aerospace, automotive, energy, and more.
They have a strong focus on innovation and continuously improving their products and services. They have multiple locations worldwide, including in the UK, USA, Canada, and Asia. The company employs a large team of experts in various fields, to ensure the best quality products and services.
They have a dedicated maintenance department and a team of highly skilled maintenance technicians to ensure the smooth running of the factory. The company places a strong emphasis on employee development and provides training and development opportunities to help employees reach their full potential.
- Ensure all work and activities within the Maintenance Department are carried out in accordance with regulations, laws, best practices and SHE matters.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and direction for a team of maintenance craft/technicians.
- Allocate work and review completion in accordance with TPM schedule and production requirements.
- Provide advice and guidance on maintenance and capital improvement works.
- Adherence to statutory requirements including PSSR, LEV, LOLER, PUWER
- BEng/BSc or HND in an engineering field
- Experience in a similar role in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of LEAN manufacturing tools such as SMED, Kaizan, KANBAN, and 5S
- Strong leadership skills and ability to lead a team.
- Strong understanding of Health and Safety systems and regulations.
With a clear progression plan to progress into the site Maintenance Manager within the next 5 years this is an excellent opportunity to take on a leadership role in a growing manufacturing company and drive continuous improvement using LEAN Manufacturing tools. If you meet the criteria and are interested in the role, please apply today.