£18000 basic, £40000 OTE
11 days ago
12 February 2020
Yolk Recruitment specialize in recruiting for a wide range of business-critical sales positions. We source candidates with a proven track record of sales achievement and work with clients that will deliver on your career aspirations.
Our client is a household name in South Wales and beyond. Established in 1975. They are a leading manufacturer and retailer of quality kitchens & bedrooms with 11 showrooms across Wales & England. They serve a large number of independent trade and builder accounts and pride themselves in a quality product and a quality service.
To strengthen their Retail Division we are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced Design Consultant with the ambition and self motivation to drive growth within our Swansea Showroom. They are a highly reputable and respected company, and are seeking a talented individual’s to join our friendly and professional team.
- Extensive sales experience preferably within the kitchen industry.
- A demonstrable ability to design and sell kitchens and bedrooms to the complete satisfaction of our customers.
- The motivation to achieve targeted sales and profit figures.
- You will also develop the Trade side of our business via trade contacts and network with builders, architects and interior designers.
- The ability to drive recommendation business from your existing client base
- You will in this role be expected to form effective relationships and secure business with our Retail customers.
- Ensuring your service levels meet the company’s requirements.
- Effectively engaging with our consumers and trade professionals alike.
- The ability and self motivation to proactively seek out new business opportunities and growth
- Strong commercial acumen ideally from within a consumer facing industry.
- Experience of working with both Retail and Trade customers and the capability to understand and empathise with their differing needs.
- An understanding and belief in the benefits of design excellence. The ability to design kitchens and bedrooms, large and small, on a CAD package. Experience of CAD Design is a positive advantage, although full training will be provided.
- Strong negotiation skills with a great work ethic and a “can do” approach.
- Demonstrable experience in new business generation.
- Meticulous eye for detail with an intellect to digest and learn a broad range of product information.
- Passion for improving the customer experience and the ability to see things from the customer perspective.
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Able to get along with others and be a team player.
- Strong numeracy, literacy and IT skills.
- Car owner with full UK driving licence.
- We are providing an excellent opportunity to work with one of the country’s largest manufacturer of kitchens based in South Wales with an enviable reputation for quality and service built over 40 years of trading.
- We have exciting plans to take well our established business and teams to new levels.
- Competitive basic salary with OTE of £30 – 40k.
- Job security - the staff-retention rate of the company is excellent.