£55000 per annum
13 days ago
11 February 2022
Using your creative and analytical thinking skills you will help elevate the work from receiving the initial brief from client, to end execution.
Your responsibility is to own the visual direction for a selection of accounts, manage design project teams and work with the wider team to bring their vision to life.
You will be able drive excitement and engage with brand messaging, ensuring that work is elevated beyond the initial brief.
Your portfolio will reflect the ability to create / lead beautiful design, with flair and passion that spans print and digital media. Strong typography, web, illustration and animation skills to boot.
Being confident in your design decisions and capable of articulating your creative decision-making will see you in good stead.
- A solid knowledge of Design processes and methodologies
- Best practice in digital principles (including digital conversation practices) and innovation
- The role of user research, strategic insights and how this can impact design on a commercial and visual direction
- Ability to manage multiple project teams, and stay organised to meet deadlines
- Drive and motivation to achieve excellence in yourself and others, whilst balancing the practicalities of agency life
- You’re a natural presenter with the ability to sell your vision, and articulate it simply for internal stakeholders or clients
- You believe in risk-taking design, always pushing beyond the expected solution, and making something you would love to use
- You’re a master of your craft: Software knowledge covering full Adobe Suite (experience in motion an advantage), Sketch / XD / Figma
- 24 days holiday rising to 25 after first year
- Happy Birthday to you! Have an extra day off to celebrate. Choose any day within 2 weeks of your birthday
- Peace of mind with a private healthcare scheme, after successful completion of your probationary period.
- Cultural Experience: Every quarter you can expense a cultural experience up to the value of £50. This could be in the form of a book you want to read, or a trip to a literacy festival or a museum tour.
- Sabbatical: take up to 3 months unpaid sabbatical, regardless of the length of service