2 months ago
Do you have a background in furniture design? Have you worked within a kitchen design capacity? Have you managed teams with a focus on KPI’s and targets? Do you understand engineering drawings- AutoCAD and ArtiCAD?
This is what you’ll be doing
- You will be driving productivity through the design department.
- You will ensure that projects are seen through effectively from concept to completion, ensuring your client’s expectations are met.
- Attend daily production meetings.
- Communicate vital information between departments across the business, and back to the Design team.
- Understand the design package on site with support and training from senior management.
- Focus on internal continuous improvement.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
Previous experience working as a team leader mentoring and developing the design team, ensuring KPI’s are met.
The ability to read engineering drawings- 2D CAD.
And this is what you’ll get in return
Exciting options to progress quickly through a highly dynamic business.
£35,000 per annum
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering Specialist in branch today on firstname.lastname@example.org / 02921673753
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.