Competitive Salary DOE
5 months ago
Are you an analytical thinker? Have you been system focused? Have you worked within a manufacturing business?
This is what you’ll be doing
To support a very exciting period of growth for the business who are experiencing a very buoyant market, my client are looking for a Despatch manager to join their team. This will be working as part of their operational team and would suit a highly dynamic individual who has worked within a manufacturing business within a team leadership or management role.
- You will be responsible for running the Finished Goods Stores in an effective and efficient manner.
- You will ensure that daily targets for despatch goods are achieved.
- High light slow moving products to the Supply Chain Manager.
- Identify areas or procedures for improvement.
- Ensure that health and safety is adhered too.
- Input all data onto the ERP system.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing business
- A dynamic and innovative attitude
- Previous experience working within a despatch team, logistics, manufacturing teal leader/ manager or a production management role.
- An analytical thinker.
- Previous experience working on am ERP system
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
And this is what you’ll get in return
A competitive salary
An opportunity to join a highly dynamic business at an exciting period of growth
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering Specialist today to discuss the role further on 02921673753 or email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.