£33000 - £36000 per annum
24 days ago
11 December 2022
Developer - Up to £36,000- Hybrid working (2 x week in Neath)
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with a large public sector organisation to recruit Developers to join an award-winning organisation as part of their growing Technology and Innovation Team.
You will continue to develop in-house innovative applications as well as implementation and supporting 3rd party applications, developing new and innovative approaches to implementing solutions that meet the growing demands of the organisation and our customers.
In this role, you will provide excellent customer service to end-users on their complex and varied IT applications, data, and reporting requests, develop new applications utilising Microsoft Power Platform applications, .Net Framework (C#), Blazor Framework, SSRS and SQL.
In addition to having a developer/analyst background you will have a thorough understanding of the infrastructure and applications to optimise the use of technology within the organisation.
This is a permanent role with a salary range of £33,000 to £36,000 per year.
What the Developer will be doing
* You will work closely with the Business Analysis team to convert user stories, high level requirements into technical specifications, researching best practice and recommending solutions that enhance the user experience.
* You will play a key part in developing our internal applications utilising .Net Framework (WinForms, Web, and C#), Blazor Framework. We are rolling out the use of PowerBI, Power Apps, Canvas Apps, Power Automate, as a development toolset for the future and are offering opportunity for training in this development toolset. E
* You will need to demonstrate strong diagnostic skills using tools such as data analytics, SQL and SSRS.
* You will play a key part in supporting our existing internal and 3rd party applications, liaising with vendors and internal teams and 2nd line support of applications.
What the successful Developer will bring to the team
* You will be passionate about utilising emerging technologies to achieve continuous improvement.
* Have the ability to work collaboratively within the Technology and Innovation team to achieve real solutions
* Be adaptable to change whilst managing a complex and varied workload
* Self- motivated with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment through effective organisation and prioritisation is key to being successful in this role.
* Be able to research and present new ideas
* Work closely with our support team and internal user base
Here's What You'll Get in Return
* Flexible Hybrid Working options
* Generous stakeholder pension scheme (rising to 8% contributions)
* 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
* Corporate benefits including employee discount schemes with major retailers
* A 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
* Cycle 2 Work Scheme
Think this one's for you
If you think this Developer opportunity is for you then apply online.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.