7 months ago
Do you have a Food Science or technology degree? Do you have relevant experience in development or technical skills within a FMCG manufacturing business? If so, please read on as this could be the perfect next role for you…
This is what you’ll be doing
- You will be assisting and developing new products in partnership with customers.
- You will need to ensure excellent working relationships with new customers.
- Kitchen concept work, pilot plant trials and factory trials.
- To coordinate and support the NPD process from concept to launch.
- To ensure all related documentation is completed
- To liaise with suppliers regarding new ingredients.
- To provide supporting ingredient/product/ process issues on live products.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience working on projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and to meet the required brief.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Cost management
- Considerable food industry experience
- HACCP qualification/ knowledge
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Long service award - 5 years’ service and upwards
- Life insurance (once successfully completed probation period)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Subsidised canteen
- Government Pension Scheme
- Enhanced company sick pay (after 12 months of employment)
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering Specialist in branch today on 02921673753 or on email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.