50000 - 60000
CW - DevOps Engineer - Feb
about 1 month ago
11 April 2021
DevOps Engineer/ Site Reliability Engineer
£40,000 - £60,000
This is the chance for a motivated and results driven SRE or DevOps Engineer to join a market leader in E-learning and HR software where you can take a key role in the future growth of the companies as they look to utilise the latest cloud technology.
As a DevOps Engineer this is what you’ll be doing
· Working as part of an agile team you provide and maintain the services on their award-winning product by ensuring the availability of azure services
· Maintain and evolve concepts in CI and CD for new and existing services
· Implement deployment pipeline as code in Azure
· Provide and maintain PaaS/IaaS
· Provide technical mentoring of team members within the business
As a DevOps Engineer, the experience you’ll need to bring to the team
· Previous experience in a DevOps environment
· Experience with Azure, AWS or GCP
· Experience with CI/CD tools and pipelines
· Experience of containers and Kubernetes
· Familiar with infrastructure as code
· Skills in automation scripting
· Programming knowledge experience
· Web server knowledge
As a DevOps Engineer this is what you’ll get in return
· Salary £50,000 - £60,000 Negotiable
· 25 days holiday and your birthday off
· Private healthcare
· Largely remote working
· Excellent professional development
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Charles Woolcott at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.