£60000 - £65000 per annum
02922 671 378
about 1 month ago
Bristol / Remote
Up to £65,000
I'm searching for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join an HR Software provider in Bristol. The company have developed an innovative people management system used by companies across the UK & abroad.
If successful you will join the companies small but growing DevOps team focusing on building scaleable CI / CD pipelines with a strong emphasis on deploying secure, reliable and repeatable services. The companys platform is hosted in Azure, however they will look at candidates who have transferable experience in AWS or GCP.
They are based in Central Bristol & the role can be based fully remotely.
As a DevOps Engineer this is what you’ll be doing
- Managing Azure hosted Infrastructure.
- Building scaleable CI / CD pipelines.
- Ensuring the availability, performance and readiness of our test and production environments to support release aspiration.s
- Own, track and provide regular updates on all environment issues through to resolution.
The experience you’ll need to bring to the team.
- Exposure to scripting using PowerShell, Bash or Python.
- Experience managing cloud hosted platforms, ideally within Azure but AWS / GCP would be acceptable.
- Infrastructure as code i.e. Terraform / CloudFormation.
- Azure DevOps / Octopus Deploy.
- Package up to 65k + Annual Bonus.
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays.
- Private Medical IInsurance.
- Remote & Flexible working.
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.