£40000 - £45000 per annum
02922 671 378
18 days ago
27 October 2021
Up to £45,000
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Infraastructure / Cloud Engineer with an interest in DevOps to move into a full time DevOps role. The company have a well established financial SaaS product, if successful you will play a key role in the the improvement & maintenence of the product. They build in LAMP stack hosted in AWS, to be successful in this role you will neeed a strong interest in DevOps in addition to a strong foundtation in Infrastructure & cloud (ideally AWS) administartion, exposure to LAMP stack & CI / CD tools would be highly beneficial.
As a DevOps Engineer this is what you’ll be doing
- Remote administration and monitoring of customer sites in the cloud
- Automating processes around development and continuous integration
- Maintain documentation relating to infrastructure setup and configuration
- Assist in ensuring that automates test pipelines are running correctly
- Manage pipelines for development through to release
- Handle support tickets raised by the support and development teams
- Installation, upgrades, maintenance, and configuration of customer sites
As a Network Engineer, the experience you’ll need to bring to the team.
- Strong server administartion experience Windows & Linux.
- Cloud - AWS prefered.
- Scripting using PoweShell, Bash, Python or similar.
- CI / CD experience would be highly beneficial.
- Salary up to 45k
- 25 Days Holiday (Bank Holidays on top)
- Flexible / Remote working options
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Charles Woolcott at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.