£65000 - £85000 per annum
02922 671 378
21 days ago
20 August 2022
£65000 - £85000
This is a genuinely unmatched opportunity to join one of the worlds most recognised and successful tech companies who are launching a new operation in the Swansea area as they aim to foster a dynamic start-up environment with all the support (Both financially and technically) of one of the biggest names in Tech. You will help develop cutting edge Ecommerce solutions on new projects by leveraging the latest technologies.
They are open on skillset for the right candidate they use AWS but are happy to consider candidates with strong Azure or GCP experience. What is really important is that you can demonstrate a strong understanding of DevOps, Infrastructure as code & have experience building scalable cloud hosted infrastructure.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Help to drive the delivery of continuous pipeline and develop and support our AWS cloud environment.
- Diagnosis and resolution of complex system and application issues
- Constantly improve scalability of the system
- Provide programmers with the best possible code life cycle infrastructure
- Ensure automation and identify ways for improvement.
The experience you’ll need to bring to the team
- Strong experience with AWS or similar
- Understanding of cloud concepts and how to design secure highly available solutions within the cloud
- Experience in working with IaC (infrastructure-as-code) via Terraform CloudFormation or other similar tools
- Experience with Helm
- Strong experience of networking
- Good Knowledge of Containerisation using Docker / Kubernetes
- Strong Understanding of CI/CD environments and how they facilitate the automation process.
This is what you’ll get in return
- Salary up to £85000
- Unmatched career opportunities
- Relocation allowance
- 3-4 days remote working
- Constant focus of learning and development
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.