£70000.00 - £100000.00 per annum
11 months ago
Cardiff / Hybrid Working
Up to £100,000
Yolk Recruitment are working with a disrupting fintech organisation based in Cardiff looking to expand their Cloud Infrastructure / Devops team. Their tech team operate a hybrid working policy with 1-2 days a week in the office.
As Infrastructure / DevOps Engineer you will be working to design, implement & maintain cloud infrastructure hosted applications & services across the organisations estate, they utilise both AWS & GCP but would be happy to look at engineers with more Azure based experience. They are looking for engineers with good experience across cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure or GCP), CI & CD, Automation scripting (Python, Golang etc) & Infrastructure as code (Terraform or CloudFormation).
The company are undergoing a large scale recruitment drive focused on achieving ambitious growth plans. As such they have the capacity to hire 2-3 DevOps Engineers to join their Cardiff site.
- Working with functional delivery teams to translate business requirements into technical implementations
- Facilitating the constant improvement of cloud hosted applications & services (AWS & GCP)
- Building & maintaining scalable CI / CD pipelines
- Designing and building patterns and frameworks to be used by engineering teams
- Taking ownership of projects and ensuring timely delivery
- Providing escalation assistance to engineering teams
- Diagnosing system and network failures under pressure
- Cloud Infrastructure Management (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- CI / CD pipelines
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Automation Scripting (Bash, Python or Golang)
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform / CloudFormation)
Don't worry if you don't match all the requirements, if you have good experience in some of the areas then they would still be keen to consider you.
- Salary up to £100,000 (potentially higher for the right experience)
- Private Medical Experience
- Flexible & remote working options
- 25 days holiday (bank holidays on top)
Please get in touch for further details!
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and experience can apply