£60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
10 months ago
DevOps Engineer / Bristol (Remote) / Up to £75,000
Yolk Recruitment are working with an innovative software organisation in Bristol looking to grow their engineering team.
They're hiring for a DevOps Engineer to join in a key period of growth. The company operate multiple products including an E-Learning platform and AT's systems with all their applications hosted in Azure. As DevOps Engineer you will be working on platform automation with a strong emphasis on deploying secure, reliable and repeatable services whilst working closely with developers to drive adoption of the latest technologies and championing DevOps methodologies.
To be successful you will need exposure to cloud management (ideally Azure), CI / CD pipelines & automation scripting (Python, Bash, PowerShell.
They are based in Bristol but their engineering team work remotely.
- Implement deployment pipeline-as-code in Azure DevOps
- Develop tooling to aid support of the platform and applications by other teams
- Maintain and evolve concepts in continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) pipelines for existing and new services
- Provision and maintain secure Azure PaaS/IaaS
- Strong experience with CI/CD tools and pipelines (Azure DevOps/Octopus Deploy)
- Understanding of .NET development
- Experience of Azure/AWS/GCP
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code
- Hands-on experience of containers and Kubernetes
- Salary up to £75,000
- Private medical insurance
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Remote & flexible working
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.