£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
9 months ago
DevOps Engineer | Cardiff | Hybrid (1-2 times per month onsite) | Up to £70,000 | 2 Stage Interview Process
Yolk recruitment is supporting a new opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join a dynamic Systems Delivery team in the Operations division within a leading Marine Tech company based in Cardiff.
If successful you will join their product development team responsible for deploying product releases, identifying production issues, and implementing integrations that meet customers' needs, all while ensuring strict adherence to the agreed design and highest quality standards.
They're a Linux house (RedHat / Ubuntu) operating operating a hybrid environment with some on-prem hosted applications & some cloud hosted in AWS. To be successful you will need proven experience with 1 cloud provider (ideally AWS), strong linux administration & good automation experience in Python, Anisible or similar.
The role is based in their Cardiff office with 1-2 days per month on-site.
- Deploy product releases and updates while ensuring strict adherence to design and quality standards.
- Identify and resolve production issues and implement integrations to meet customer needs.
- Work with developers and infrastructure/network engineers to ensure software development follows established processes and works as intended.
- Ensuring platforms are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
- Cloud Engineering experience (AWS or Azure).
- Strong Linux administration (RedHat / Ubuntu).
- Scripting using Python, Bash, PowerShell or similar.
- Ansible or Puppet.
- Docker or Kubernetes would be highly desirable.
- Salary up to £70,000
- Performance related bonus
- Private Health care
- Enhanced pension scheme.
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.