£43889.00 - £54483.00 per annum + 27.9% pension contribution
12 months ago
DevOps Engineer - Hybrid/Remote- up to £54,000
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with a highly specialist civil service organisation. We are supporting them to recruit a DevOps Engineer to be a part of a dynamic and growing team.
This is an exciting career opportunity to assist with the implementation and operation of the underlying DevOps practices, tools, and systems, ensuring continuous service improvement and supporting product/service delivery through development and into Live.
The role will provide support and guidance for Delivery teams on processes and best practices as well as researching new technologies to enable Delivery teams to be more effective.
Please note this is a SC Cleared post, requiring you to have lived in the UK for 12 consecutive months within the past 5 years. My client also is not able to offer sponsorship.
What the DevOps Engineer will be doing
As a DevOps Engineer within our clients busy DevOps Engineer Team, you will provide support and guidance across the business on processes and best practices, as well as researching new technologies as a subject matter expert on platform technologies to enable business teams to be more effective.
- Design, develop, and maintain the software delivery pipeline.
- Implement and manage the DevOps tools and infrastructure.
- Monitor and analyse the performance of the systems.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the smooth operation of the systems.
- Support the continuous integration and delivery of applications.
What the successful DevOps Engineer will bring to the team
- Strong experience in DevOps methodologies and practices
- Proficiency in cloud computing and containerization technologies
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) tools
- Good understanding of infrastructure as code (IaC) using Terraform, Ansible, or Chef
Here's What You'll Get in Return
- Salary of up to £54,000
- Pension scheme of 27.9%
- Annual leave of up to 26.5 days plus bank holidays on starting
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional growth
- A dynamic and supportive working environment
- Access to the latest technology and tools
Think this one's for you
If you think this DevOps Engineer opportunity is for you then apply online.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.