£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
DevOps Engineer | SC Cleared or Eligible | Up to £65,000 | Portsmouth | Hybrid (2-3 days per week onsite) | 2 Stage Interview Process
Yolk Recruitment are excited to be working with a secure infrastructure provider looking to grow their engineering team. They're looking for several DevOps Engineers to join as they look to expand their focus on cloud hosted solutions (Azure).
As DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for building secure cloud hosted infrastructure solutions in Azure with a focus on automation. You will support the developers to build out their CI / CD pipelines aiming to create an efficient & secure deployment environment.
The role requires current SC Clearance or eligibility. They're based in Portsmouth & operate hybrid working with 2-3 days per week in the office.
- Building secure Azure hosted infrastructure.
- Supporting the developers in the design, build & management of CI / CD pipelines.
- Work with the core DevOps team to proactively service to DevOps tickets in line with agreed performance metrics.
- Contribute to the planning of application/infrastructure releases and configuration changes.
- In depth exposure to public cloud solutions (Azure or AWS).
- CI / CD tools (Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Octopus or similar.
- Scripting using PowerShell, Bash, Python or similar.
- Exposure to Kubernetes or Docker would be highly advantageous.
- Exposure to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure would be highly beneficial.
- Salary up to £65,000
- 23 days holiday, rising to 27 (bank holidays on top)
- Remote & flexible working options
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.