£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
03 January 2024
DevOps Engineer | Multiple Roles Available | DV Clearance Required | Up to £80,000 + Bonus | London | 2 Stage Interview Process
Yolk Recruitment are working with a large national security consultancy based in Gloucestershire. They're growing their DevOps team & are looking for several DevOps Engineers to join to assist with increased project workload.
If successful you will join an experienced team working on building & improving mission critical secure platforms that have a direct impact on UK national security. They're flexible on experience level & skillset but ideally you will have strong experience in Linux administration (RedHat preferred), configuration management tools such as Ansible, Python or Shell scripting & exposure to at least 1 public cloud platform (AWS, Azure or GCP).
This role can be based at either their Gloucestershire, London or Ipswich sites.
What you'll be doing:
- Building & managing linux infrastructure (RedHat).
- Automating & deploying infrastructure.
- Building proactive, automated dashboards to monitor system performance.
- Responding to & fixing system & platform issues.
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- In depth experience in the design, build & maintenance of linux infrastructure (RedHat preferred).
- Scripting in python, bash or similar.
- Configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef or Puppet.
- Knowledge of cisco networking (mostly ASA firewalls), and/or skills in network issue debugging.
- Active DV clearance.
What you'll receive in return:
- Salary up to £80,000
- Guaranteed bonus of £5000 & additional annual bonus of up to 10%
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced pension scheme 5% employee, 10% employer
- 25 days holiday (bank holidays on top)
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.