about 1 month ago
DevOps Engineer | AWS / Kubernetes | Fintech | Salary Negotiable | Cardiff (1 day per week in the office) | 2 stage interview process
Yolk Recruitment are working with an exciting fintech business based in Central Cardiff. They're looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join their platform team.
If successful you will join an experienced team of 4 engineers working to improve & maintain the companies cloud hosted SaaS platform. To be successful you will need strong experience building & maintaining AWS hosted platforms (exposure to Azure would be a bonus), Jenkins piplines & utilising Kubernetes for deployment.
They're based in Cardiff & operate hybrid working with 1 day per week onsite.
What you will be doing:
- Deploying infrastructure into AWS.
- Building & maintaining CI / CD pipelines in Jenkins.
- Migrating legacy applications to microservices architecture.
- Ensuring an efficient code deployment environment.
The experience you will bring to the team:
- Strong experience building AWS hosted infrastructure (exposure to Azure would be a bonus).
- Good exposure to container solutions (Kubernetes / Docker).
- CI / CD (Jenkins, CircleCI).
- Strong foundation in Linux administration.
- Exposure to microservices would be hugely beneficial.
What you will receive in return:
- Above market rate salary (enquire for details).
- 25 days holiday (bank holidays on top).
- Private medical insurance.
- Remote & flexible working options.
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.