£43000 per annum
02922 671 378
about 1 month ago
Up to £43,000 + Outstanding Benefits
I'm searching for an aspiring DevOps Engineer to join a large government organisation based in Taunton. This role would suit an experienced DevOps professional or an infrastructure / development professional looking to move into a DevOps role. The role is open to local or remote candidates.
As a DevOps Engineer this is what you’ll be doing
- Implement practices, processes and technology that drive efficiencies between development and operations Technology teams
- Find ways to improve system robustness, resilience, stability and instrumentation
- Pro-actively find ways to increase the pace of delivery teams by improving processes
- Take an active role in development and operations events, such as daily scrums, sprint planning, refinement etc., have deep technical knowledge, providing support to delivery teams and solving complex problems
- Contribute to the community, providing technical leadership, coaching and mentoring the team, promoting knowledge sharing and adoption of good practice
The experience you’ll need to bring to the team.
- Exposure to cloud hosted infrastructure in either AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Scripting using PowerShell, Bash, Python or similar languages.
- Understanding of Containerisation & Deployment tools e.g. Docker / Kubernetes.
- Linux or Windows systems administration.
- Passion for DevOps & willingness to learn new technologies.
- Package up to 43k.
- 26.5 Days Holiday (Bank Holidays on top).
- Pension scheme up to 27% employer contributions.
- Remote & Flexible working.
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.