Digital Content Executive
£20000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits
about 2 months ago
Digital Content Executive
£20,000 - £25,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Cardiff (office-based role!)
Do you have a passion for content writing and the ability to create engaging copy aimed at a B2C audience? Are you looking to grow and hone your Digital skills as part of a growing and successful Digital Marketing team?
If so then we'd like to hear from you!
Yolk Recruitment is excited to be supporting a leading online business based in the heart of Cardiff in their search for an ambitious and talented Content Executive. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about creating online copy to join a successful and innovative team.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Writing website content that adheres to SEO best practices
- Producing content that matches user search intent
- Understanding the target customer and the competitive landscape
- Writing copy across a range of channels
- Creating new guides focused on lead generation
- Researching and developing new content ideas
- Reviewing existing website content, rewriting or editing as appropriate
- Analysing and reporting on content performance using tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console and SEMrush
This is a unique opportunity to join a creative, passionate, highly successful SEO team. Your content and new ideas will help grow the business and have a real impact into its future.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the Head of SEO and wider team taking responsibility for new content ideas and their creation.
The skills and experience you'll bring to the team:
- You'll have experience writing commercially driven content for web use
- You'll have an excellent command of written English and a keen eye for detail/error spotting!
- You'll have a good understanding of onsite SEO best practices and keyword research
- You'll be familiar with Google docs and happy uploading to a CMS
- You'll be organised with excellent attention to detail
Excellent benefits include:
- Fully flexible working hours
- Annual pay rises
- Free parking
- 2 days working from home per month
- Birthday day off and paid Christmas shut down
- 5 % pension
- Takeaway Fridays and regular paid socials
(Please note, this will be an office-based role, situated in Cardiff)
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch by uploading your CV as a Word document to this advert. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge.