Digital Content Officer
£23817 - £26016 per annum
over 1 year ago
Are you a content creator with a corporate background? Yolk is working with a great organisation to find a digital content officer to join the team.
You will be working supporting the communications team in various digital activities and critically reviewing and evaluating content success.
You will be working in a great, supportive environment, in offices based in Cwmbran. With lots of opportunities for training and development and you will be a part of an ambitious and growing team.
What you will be doing as a Digital Content Officer:
- Managing and delivering digital content to support internal and external communications.
- Work closely with wider corporate communications team to ensure that all content is of high quality.
- Review page and article quality.
- Plan, co-ordinate and co-deliver social media training to other staff
- Liaise with press officers.
- Deliver a customer focused service.
- Proactively review content on all digital platforms, updating when required.
- Ensure all digital content promotes corporate values.
- Digital content experience and skills
- Good working knowledge of social media platforms.
- Corporate background knowledge.
- Experience in a comms role
- Understanding of reputation management and impact on audiences
- £23,817 - £26,016 salary
- Hybrid working scheme
- Great inclusive culture and work environment
- Local government pension scheme
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work