£38000 - £54000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits
02921 673 712
about 1 month ago
Swansea – hybrid
£38,000 - £54,000 + excellent benefits
This is a genuinely unmatched opportunity to join one of the worlds most recognised and successful brands who are launching a new operation in the Swansea area. Are you a creative and collaborative Marketing Design Lead with proven experience in visual development and Marketing Design? If so, then this could be the role for you. You'll be the only designer on the marketing team to start with, and will have the chance to build a team as the organisation grows.
As a Digital Design Lead, here’s what you’ll be doing:
- You’ll be collaborating with the Product Marketing team to develop brand direction and product positioning.
- You’ll manage external resources to deliver visuals, illustrations, videos, insisting on the highest standards and on time delivery.
- You’ll produce engaging, attention grabbing visual designs that inspire and engage, from landing pages to Facebook ads, to ebooks, to product explainer videos. Your scope will span web design, visual, interactive, product, print, art direction, and video.
- You’ll design with an international audience in mind.
The skills and qualifications you’ll need for this role:
- We are looking for someone who is dynamic, driven and incredibly self motivated
- An agency background would be ideal however, is not essential
- You’ll have a Bachelor’s degree in Communication Design, Digital Design, Digital Advertising or similar
- You’ll have proven experience in a role such as production designer, visual designer, interaction designer or similar
- You’ll have proficiency in Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud, including InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop (or similar)
- You’ll have experience executing small photo, video shoots.
- You’ll be able to deliver a portfolio of work demonstrating your expertise and illustrating measurable business outcomes
- Preferably, you’ll have experience in working with minimal guidance and direction in a fast-pace environment, managing multiple projects with varying deadlines
Excellent benefits include:
- Total compensation of up to £54,000 per annum
- Lucrative company shares
- Unmatched career opportunities
- Flexibility to choose and tailor your own benefits package
- Relocation allowance
- 3-4 days per week of remote working
- Constant focus of learning and development
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.