£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
5 days ago
21 December 2022
£30,000 - £35,000
Are you a skilled digital designer experienced in delivering on briefs, working as part of a team, and hitting deadlines? Are you keen to develop your skills within a fast-growing company, and take responsibility for the creation and implementation of compelling design ideas that speak to targeted audiences?
If so, then we'd like to hear from you.
Yolk Recruitment are pleased to partner with an online comparison service for people moving home, to hire a Digital Designer.
Reporting to the Head of Design, you'll be joining a small design team to create, develop and deliver on-brand design solutions to inform and inspire the business' key audiences.
You'll bring a can-do attitude to a hugely positive office culture, where you'll demonstrate digital illustrative flair and a professional comfortability with the whole design process from concept to delivery.
Here's what you'll be doing
- Creating attractive email and website designs.
- Using Sketch for new designs and prototyping.
- Generating engaging social media graphics, and design calls-to-action to help conversion rates.
- Developing UI and UX designs for forms, and new content designs and illustrations.
- Interpreting briefs to identify key objectives, and providing feedback and recommendations where necessary.
The skills and experience you'll bring to the team
- Competence with Sketch and Adobe suite.
- Some UI or UX experience, and ability to work with web designs and layouts, email designs, and calls to action.
- Confidence with digital illustration, and a keen eye for detail.
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS, as you'll be working closely with web developers.
- A strong appreciation of principles of accessible design and responsive web design.
- Competence seeing projects through from start to finish, and taking ownership of the work.
- Ability to work collaboratively and alone, as well as handle multiple projects at any one time.
- A customer-focused mindset
What you'll receive in return
- Annual pay rises.
- Flexitime with no core hours and no weekends.
- 2 monthly WFH days to take as you wish.
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays and Christmas break.
- Birthday off.
- Company pension scheme - 5% employer contribution.
- Paid sick leave - up to 8 weeks based on length of service.
- Free on-site or city centre parking.
- Employee discount/perk scheme through Perkbox.
- Enhanced paid maternity leave.
- £500 annual training budget for personal development.
- Employee of month with prizes.
- Takeaway Fridays.
- Team social events.
- Workiversary - day off or free voucher.
- Long term service benefits - extra annual leave.
- Employee referral scheme - earn up to £1000 to help place a new role.
Are you interested?
If you believe you have the skills and experience for this role, please then get in touch by applying directly through this ad.
We also offer rewards for candidate referrals upon their successful placement, so if you know somebody suitable for the job you can get in touch directly with Yolk.