£25,000 - £30,000
11 months ago
We are working with a start-up Fin-Tech company who are the business current account for startups and small businesses. They are a design led business with a creative ethos who are looking for a hands on Digital Designer that will work on the creative output across all platforms.
The Digital Designer will be designing digital display ads, designing emails, creating web graphics and enhancing customer acquisition wherever possible.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Creatively problem solve brand design briefs
- Working with product owners around the business
- Self-motivated designer with the ability to work in a fast-paced reactive start-up environment and meet deadlines efficiently.
- Designing graphics for website, social media and email marketing campaigns.
- Be customer focus with ability to liaise and influence at all levels
- Working with the web developer to design eye catching landing pages and increase customer conversion.
- Ensuring the brand tone of voice (TOV) of the organisation are consistent at all times
The experience you’ll bring
- Three years relevant industry experience
- Proven experience in digital/social channels and campaigns
- Advanced experience in working with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, and any other Creative Suite software
- The ability to work independently
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
- Experienced working with Google AdWords
- Strong knowledge of HTML 5 and CSS
- A good understanding of CRM
- Digital advertising know-how and knowledge of best practices
- Work both independently and collaboratively with the wider team across multiple projects
- Strong understanding of design fundamentals such as typography, colour and layout
There are some must haves
- Experience of using Intercom messaging platform
- Expert using Sketch
- Experience of working in FinTech or StartUp environment
What you’ll get in return
- London or Cardiff office.
- £25,000 – £30,000
- 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Katie Phillips at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 762
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*