10 months ago
Are you a creative soul? Do you have strong digital design skills? Are you similar to diamonds in that they are built under pressure? I’m looking for a digital graphic designer with strong video editing skills and a cool head
I need an organised, creative and talented individual to join the design team at an award-winning business in Newport. You'll be supporting the marketing team by developing and producing work across multiple formats, including print, online, email, social and affiliates.
This is what you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with both the Director and Head of Marketing,
- Video production (Editing footage, creating gifs and animation)
- Making animated assets for social media, website and affiliates
- Creating engaging video and graphic content
- Interpreting and developing briefs to design marketing literature including brochures, flyers, adverts, posters, event material
- Working as part of the design team on concepts for new projects
- Researching & developing new concepts for marketing campaigns and provide engaging graphics for social media, events, emails and digital advertising
- Working on existing projects and as design support
- Working with brand guidelines to create new artwork
The experience you’ll bring to the team:
- Strong video editing and animation skills working with Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite, particularly in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- An understanding of HTML and CSS
- Produce industry leading design for: digital assets, websites, emails, online ads, landing pages and banners. (Static and animated)
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- A good understanding of brand and corporate guidelines
- A degree or qualification in design or a design related degree
And this is what you’ll get in return
- You will be given the help and support to grow as a designer and the freedom to express your fresh ideas,
- 28 days annual leave,
- Generous pension scheme,
- Free parking,
- Free lunch EVERY DAY,
- Generous discounts and benefits.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Emily Brewster on either email@example.com or 02921 673 731.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.